TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following contains trip information you will need. It also outlines the policies and procedures of Wallet Happy Vacations. Please read carefully.
1. ALL deposits and payments are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
2.Traveler(s) are responsible for checking their documents and itineraries upon receipt. Call Wallet Happy Vacations immediately if you see any discrepancies or have any questions. If, after 24 hours of being issued travel documents and an error is noticed, all change fees applicable are at the full expense of the traveler(s).
3. Traveler(s) are responsible for reconfirming airline reservations before travel: 24 hours for domestic and 72 hours for international flights. Reconfirmation is mandatory for international flights. Failure to use all ticketed segments may result in automatic canceling of all continuing and return flights. Duplicate bookings may result in automatic canceling of all flights.
4. It is recommended that all travelers check in at the airport 2 to 2 1/2 hours in advance for domestic flights and 2-1/2 to 3 hours for international flights.
5. Security and flight issues can be accessed at www.faa.gov and through the various individual airline web sites (see below).
6. Documents: Domestic –– valid government issued photo ID. International –– Wallet Happy Vacations recommends that each traveler obtain a passport or visa (if applicable). Certain Caribbean destinations, Mexico, Canada require a minimum of certified birth certificate with raised seal issued by government agency and a driver’s license. It is the traveler(s)responsibility to obtain necessary documents and releases Wallet Happy Vacations from liability for incomplete, invalid or lack of proper documents.
7. For international country entry requirements, traveler warnings, and advisories, it is recommended that traveler(s) call the Travel Advisory Section of the US State Department (202-647-5225) or access the State Department’s on-line travel advisory service at http://www.state.gov/travel/
8. Customs Information: Please visit the Customs Dept. website at http://www.cbp.gov/
Prescriptive Medicines: It is recommended that all prescription medicines be kept in original bottles and only enough taken to be consumed while traveling. Check with your physician to see if any are narcotic-based. If so, request your physician to provide you with a notarized letter on letterhead listing medications and reason for taking. A printout from your pharmacy for all prescriptions, stating their use is recommended.
9. For medical information about vaccines, diseases, etc. for the countries you are visiting, call your county health department and/or physician. To obtain Center for Disease Control information: Phone (404-332-4559) or access their website at www.cdc.gov/travel
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY:
WALLET HAPPY VACATIONS, IN GOOD FAITH, IS ACTING AS AN INTERMEDIARY ONLY BETWEEN INTERNET OR OFF-LINE SUPPLIERS/PROVIDERS AND TRAVELER(S) FOR PURCHASES OF TRAVEL-RELATED SERVICES AND PRODUCTS THAT ARE NOT DIRECTLY SUPPLIED BY WALLET HAPPY VACATIONS SUCH AS (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) AIR AND GROUND TRANSPORTATION, HOTEL/RESORT ACCOMMODATIONS WITH OR WITHOUT MEALS OR OTHER INCLUSIONS, TOURS, CRUISES, VACATION PACKAGES, TRAVEL INSURANCE, TRAVEL-RELATED PRODUCTS, ETC. WALLET HAPPY VACATIONS RESEARCHES A VARIETY OF SUPPLIERS AND THEIR PRODUCTS FOR EACH TRIP REQUEST AND WEBSITE INCLUSION, SELECTING FOR RECOMMENDATION THOSE OFF-LINE AND INTERNET SUPPLIERS WHO OFFER THE BEST PRICE AND/OR VALUE. WE ATTEMPT TO RECOMMEND WELL-KNOWN AND REPUTABLE SUPPLIERS, BUT WE HAVE NO CONTROL OVER ANY SUPPLIER AND DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN RUNNING THEIR BUSINESSES, THEIR POLICIES AND PROCEDURES, OR THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS. TRAVELERS SHALL HOLD WALLET HAPPY VACATIONS HARMLESS AND NOT HOLD WALLET HAPPY VACATIONS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OMISSIONS, ERRORS, OR ACTS (KNOWN OR UNKNOWN) COMMITTED BY ANY TRAVEL SUPPLIER, THEIR SUB-SUPPLIERS, OR EMPLOYEES. THIS INCLUDES (BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO) ANY INTERNET SUPPLIER, HOTEL/RESORT, CAR RENTAL AGENCY, AIRLINE, RAIL PASS SUPPLIER, MOTORCOACH COMPANY, TOUR OPERATOR, OR VACATION PACKAGER. WALLET HAPPY VACATIONS DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE SERVICES, QUALITY, OR PRODUCTS OF ANY TRAVEL SUPPLIER, THEIR SUB-SUPPLIERS OR EMPLOYEES OR THEIR QUALITY OF SERVICE, PRODUCTS, RATES, BOOKINGS, RESERVATIONS, CONNECTIONS, SCHEDULING OR SAFE HANDLING OF TRAVELER(S) PERSONAL BELONGINGS, OR THEIR SAFETY/SECURITY PROCEDURES FOR TRAVELER(S). TRAVELER(S) SHALL HOLD WALLET HAPPY VACATIONS HARMLESS AND NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR SUPPLIER FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY/ALL DOMESTIC AND/OR INTERNATIONAL LAWS, BREACH OF CONTRACT, FAILURE TO PROVIDE PAID-FOR RESERVATIONS, INTENTIONAL OR UNINTENTIONAL ACTS OR OMISSIONS THAT RESULT IN (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO)LOSS/ DAMAGE/ DELAY/ INCONVENIENCE / INJURY TO TRAVELER(S). WALLET HAPPY VACATIONS SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS AND NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INSOLVENCY, RECEIVERSHIP, BANKRUPTCY, LIQUIDATION, OR SIMILAR CONDITION (KNOWN OR UNKNOWN) OF ANY TRAVEL SUPPLIER. TRAVELERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR OBTAINING AND HOLDING SAFE ALL SUPPLIER DOCUMENTS/TRAVEL DOCUMENTS/ MONEY/TRAVELERS CHECKS/CREDIT CARDS BEFORE/DURING TRAVEL, CONTACTING HEALTH PROFESSIONALS REGARDING INOCULATION AND VACCINE REQUIREMENTS, OBTAINING THE NECESSARY INOCULATIONS AND VACCINES. TRAVELER(S) WILLINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY RELEASE WALLET HAPPY VACATIONS FROM THE RESPONSIBILITY OF CHECKING AND VERIFYING EXISTING FLIGHT SCHEDULES, ALL PASSPORT / VISA /VACCINATION AND/OR OTHER ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR EACH DESTINATION OR STOP-OVER DESTINATION ENROUTE. TRAVELER(S) SHALL HOLD WALLET HAPPY VACATIONS HARMLESS AND NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING OUT OF OUR CONTROL BEFORE/ DURING/ AFTER TRAVEL THAT CAUSES TRAVELER INCONVENIENCES, PAIN OR SUFFERING SUCH AS (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) EXPECTED/KNOWN OR UNEXPECTED/UNKNOWN TRIP INTERUPTIONS/ DELAYS, DOCUMENTS LOST IN TRANSIT FROM SUPPLIER TO WALLET HAPPY VACATIONS OR TO CLIENT FROM WALLET HAPPY VACATIONS, SAFETY AND SECURITY ISSUES AND CONDITIONS TO/AT/FROM DESTINATION(S), TRAVELER(S) COMPLIANCE WITH DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS, ANY AND ALL INCURRED INJURIES, DAMAGES TO PERSONAL PROPERTY, INCONVENIENCES CAUSED BY (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) SUPPLIERS, CIVIL / SOCIAL/ LABOR UNREST AND/OR DISPUTES, CLIMATIC WEATHER CONDITIONS, ACTS OF GOD, TERRORIST ACTIVITIES, CONDITION OF SUPPLIER EQUIPMENT, CONSTUCTION FAILURES OR DIFFICULTIES, HOTEL/ RESORT/ SHIP/ VECHICLE/ PLANE CONDITIONS, JUDGMENT ERRORS BY A SUPPLIER/ SUB-SUPPLIER/ OR ANY SUPPLIER EMPLOYEES, ANY AND ALL CONDITIONS/ CIRCUMSTANCES THAT DO NOT ALLOW TRAVEL TO TAKE PLACE, ABNORMAL CONDITIONS OR DEVELOPMENTS, ANY RISKS OR CONDITIONS (KNOWN OR UNKNOWN) TAKING PLACE BEFORE/ DURING/ AFTER TRAVEL OR ANY OTHER ACTIONS, OMISSIONS, OR CONDITIONS. TRAVLER(S) SHALL HOLD WALLET HAPPY VACATIONS HARMLESS AND NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITIES INCURRED BY CREDIT CARD HOLDERS FROM ANY CREDIT CARD UNAUTHORIZED USE, FRAUDULENT, UNSCRUPULOUS ACTS COMMITTED BY ANY PERSONS RESULTING FROM THE RELEASING OF CREDIT CARD INFORMATION TO INTERNET COMPANIES OR OFF-LINE SUPPLIERS BY WALLET HAPPY VACATIONS OR BY WEBSITE VISITORS TO HOLD, OBTAIN, OR BOOK RESERVATIONS OR PURCHASE TRAVEL-RELATED PRODUCTS. ALL MONEY AND/OR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION GIVEN TO WALLET HAPPY VACATIONS TO MAKE OFF-LINE RESERVATIONS IS DIRECTLY PASSED ON TO SUPPLIERS, EXCEPT FOR AGENT COMMISSIONS AND FEES, IF APPLICABLE. WALLET HAPPY VACATIONS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR REFUNDS OF ANY MONEY DUE TRAVELER(S) BY ANY TRAVEL SUPPLIER(S) OR FOR INCREASED CHARGES BY ANY SUPPLIER(S). ANY REFUNDS DUE TRAVELER(S) ARE DUE FROM SUPPLIERS AND ANY REFUNDS ISSUED TO TRAVELER(S) FROM SUPPLIERS AND RECEIVED BY WALLET HAPPY VACATIONS SHALL BE FORWARDED TO THE CLIENT, LESS ANY FEES OR MONEY OWED TO WALLET HAPPY VACATIONS. WALLET HAPPY VACATIONS'S RESPONSIBILITY AND OBLIGATIONS TO A CLIENT BOOKING OFF-LINE ARE LIMITED TO MAKING EVERY EFFORT TO FIND REASONABLE PRICING PER THE CLIENT'S TRAVEL REQUEST, MAKING APPROVED RESERVATIONS FOR CLIENTS -- INCLUDING FORWARDING TIMELY PAYMENTS TO SUPPLIERS VIA CHECK OR CLIENT CREDIT CARD INFORMATION PROVIDED BY CLIENT TO SUPPLIERS, INFORMING CLIENTS OF ANY PRE-OR-POST DEPARTURE RESERVATION CHANGES MADE KNOWN TO WALLET HAPPY VACATIONS BY SUPPLIERS, CHECKING TRAVEL DOCUMENTS BEFORE THEY ARE ISSUED TO CLIENTS, AND FORWARDING TRAVEL DOCUMENTS RECEIVED BY SUPPLIERS TO CLIENTS IN A TIMELY MANNER, ASSISTANCE WITH ANY TRAVELER(S) REQUESTS FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION NOT OUTLINED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONCERNING (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) DESTINATION INFORMATION, COUNTRY ENTRY REQUIREMENTS, SUPPLIER TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR TRAVEL. WALLET HAPPY VACATIONS SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS AND NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL INTERNET BOOKINGS MADE BY WALLET HAPPY VACATIONS OR BY VISITORS TO THE www.wallethappyvacations.com WEBSITE. ALL PURCHASES MADE THROUGH ONLINE COMPANIES/PROVIDERS ON THE WALLET HAPPY VACATIONS WEBSITE ARE DEEMED TO BE TRANSACTIONS BETWEEN THE PURCHASER AND SUPPLIER/PROVIDER. PURCHASERS ARE DEEMED BY THE INTERNET SUPPLIERS/PROVIDERS AS THE CLIENTS OF THE SUPPLIER. ANY DISPUTES MUST BE MADE DIRECTLY TO THE SUPPLIER AND NOT WALLET HAPPY VACATIONS. IT IS THE POLICY OF WALLET HAPPY VACATIONS TO ONLY MAKE OFFLINE RESERVATIONS FOR CLIENTS WHO AGREE TO AND SIGN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND WHO, IF APPLICABLE, HAVE COMPLETED AND SIGNED A CREDIT AUTHORIZATION FORM. PERSONS MAKING ONLINE PURCHASES MAY CONSIDER THEMSELVES DULY INFORMED.
The following cancelation fee policy is applicable to ALL canceled reservations and these fees are in addition to the cancelation fees/penalties of the Travel Supplier(s). Where NO Travel Protection has been purchased THE TRAVELER WILL LOOSE ALL DEPOSITS/PAYMENTS PLACED ON THE TRIP(S). IF TRAVEL PROTECTION HAS BEEN PURCHASED THE TRAVELER IS REFUNDED ACCORDING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE TRAVEL INSURANCE PROVIDER AND NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED BY WALLET HAPPY VACATIONS:
180 Days or more prior to departure - $100 Per Person Cancelation Fee
179 Days - 130 Days Prior to Departure - $200 Per Person Cancelation Fee
129 Days - 98 Days Prior to Departure - $300 Per Person Cancelation Fee 99 Days
99 Days – 31 Days Prior to Departure – 50% of TOTAL TRIP COST Per Person Cancelation Fee
30 Days - up to 1 Hour Prior to Departure – 100% of TOTAL TRIP COST Per Person Cancelation Fee
SUPPLIER FEES AND POLICIES:
Airline charges for Re-Ticketing/Re-issue of Tickets; Airline Cancellation Fees Escort for Minor Child Traveling Alone, Baggage Policies, etc.: Varies depending upon airline and destination. Visit Delta Airlines @ www.delta.com, US Airways @ www.usairways.com, American Airlines @ www.aa.com, British Airways @ www.britishairways.com, Air France @ www.airfrance.com, AeroMexico @ www.areomexico.com for detailed information. For airlines not listed, or if you need assistance navigating these sites or do not have Internet access, please request information from Wallet Happy Vacations.
Hotel/Resort Cancellation Deadlines vary, depending upon the supplier. Credit card information must be given to the hotel/resort at time of booking as a guarantee. Hotel or Resort charges for ““No Shows/No Cancellation By Deadline usually result in your credit card being charged for 1 night plus tax by the hotel/resort. Deadlines will be supplied at the time of quote or automatically with the preliminary itinerary.
Rental Car Possible charge for “No Show/No Cancellation” on pre-booked rentals is usually 1 day plus tax and is charged by the car rental company.
Tour Company/Vacation Package Supplier Policies and Terms/Conditions vary between suppliers. Information will be supplied at the time of quote or automatically when the preliminary itinerary is sent to you.
1. Air bookings may have flight restrictions: a change in carrier, flight, time, routing could result in penalty fees and an increase in fare cost.
2. Lost or stolen tickets requiring a ticket reissue will result in re-ticket fees and the cost of new tickets. If tickets are found and returned to airline, a refund may be issued for cost of tickets.
3. If you arrive at an airline ticketing or passenger check in counter with your confirmed ticket/passenger receipt and find that the airline shows no reservation for you, do not leave the counter. If the status box located in middle of tickets, next to date shows “OK” for your flights, the airline must accommodate you on the flight, find you a substitute flight or pay you denied boarding compensation. If necessary, speak to a supervisor.
4. Hotel rooms are usually booked on a guaranteed payment basis with your credit card being used as a guarantee. If you change or cancel your plans without notifying the hotel by their cancellation deadline, you will incur penalty fees.
5. Car reservations sometimes require prepayment or a credit card guarantee. If the reservation is not cancelled by the cancellation deadline, you will incur penalty fees. Car reservations require a major credit card (not debit) at time of pickup.
6. Tours/packages: Cost can change without notice due to international currency fluctuations, tariff changes, or increase in operational cost. Group packages are based upon a minimum number of passengers. If the number of passengers falls below minimum required, a surcharge and increase in rates may be imposed upon all remaining passengers. Cancellation fees will apply to persons who cancel.
TRAVEL INSURANCE: Travel insurance is strongly recommended for all travelers, payable with their first deposit/payment to obtain coverage for pre-existing conditions for themselves/travel companions/family members (in some cases travel insurance is mandatory for group travelers) to cover unforeseen travel issues such as cancellations, interruptions, delays, lost/stolen/damaged travel documents, medical expenses, emergency medical transportation. Certain conditions/restrictions may apply to coverages; Wallet Happy Vacations is not responsible for underwriting decisions on claims made by traveler(s) to the insurance company. Travel Safe Insurance details can be found at https://www.travelsafe.com/index.php/consumer/portal/OOOPA43. If you need help navigating the site or do not have Internet access, please request a brochure from Wallet Happy Vacations.
This contract shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania. Any disputes will be heard by the appropriate federal and/or state courts located in Philadelphia County, PA. If the court’s decision falls in favor of Wallet Happy Vacations, all legal costs will be payed by disputer.
Traveler Information Form
Disclosure and Acknowledgement Agreement
Passport Liability Disclaimer
Medical and Injury Release Disclaimer
Day Trip Disclaimer - Bus Trips
Day Trip Disclaimer - TV Show
Mail in Payment Form